The organic phytophenol ingredients have been carefully chosen for their recognized heart-healthy and anti-inflammatory properties that effectively help in lowering blood pressure and cholesterol.
HappyBeat, the dosage of which has been diligently prepared, sources its efficacy from plants with exceptional remedial properties and is safe for your health.
- Terminalia Arjuna - The bark of Terminalia arjuna has been used in India for more than 3000 years, primarily for disorders of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease), including heart disease and related chest pain, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
- Allium Sativum or Garlic has much medicinal use, the most prominent of these is moderation of cholesterol and other lipids thus preventing cardiovascular disease.
- Zingiber Officinale, commonly known as ginger, has been widely used traditionally for a variety of medicinal purposes, one of which is for the treatment of pain.
- Cinnamomum Verum or Cinnamon is a common spice used by different cultures around the world for several centuries. In native Ayurvedic medicine, Cinnamon is considered a remedy for respiratory, digestive and gynecological ailments. Almost every part of the cinnamon tree including the bark, leaves, flowers, fruits and roots, has some medicinal or culinary use.
- Ocimum tenuiflorum commonly known as Tulsi or Holy Basil has been recognized by Ayurveda since it is a highly promising immunomodulator, cytoprotective and anticancer agent and is used particularly to treat fever, spasms, bacterial infections, inflammation, high blood sugar levels, colds, sinusitis, rheumatism, etc.
- Nardostachys Jatamansi, also known as “tapaswani” in Ayurveda, acts as a brain tonic and helps improve memory and brain functions due to its antioxidant property. It also calms the brain and manages anxiety, as well as insomnia.
This 30-day pack contains 60 herbal tablets, Free from gluten, nuts, eggs, dairy and soy. The herbal ingredients are 100% organic and safe for long term use with no side effects