Handpicked organic phytophenol ingredients, carefully chosen for their established hypoglycaemic properties, DiaBeat effectively helps in managing Type II Diabetes naturally, by controlling Insulin Response and Blood Glucose levels.
DiaBeat, the dosage of which has been conscientiously prepared, sources its efficacy from plants with exceptional remedial properties.
- Trigonella Foenum-graecum, commonly known as fenugreek, is cultivated for its medicinal properties. The seed and leaf of this plant is used for the treatment of diabetes in many traditional systems, including Ayurvedic medicine.
- Tinospora Cordifolia, commonly named “Guduchi” is native to India. Its root stems and leaves are used in Ayurvedic medicine extensively for the treatment of different ailments because of its anti-periodic, anti-spasmodic, anti-microbial, anti-osteoporotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, anti-allergic, and anti-diabetic properties.
- Azadirachta Indica, commonly known as "Neem" is considered a boon for mankind by nature. Almost every part of the tree is used for various preparations in Ayurveda for a wide range of diseases.
- Gymnema Sylvestre, a woody climbing shrub native to the tropical forests of India, Africa and Australia has been a traditional remedy for various ailments, including diabetes.
- Ocimum Tenuiflorum, commonly known as "Tulsi" or Holy Basil has been recognized by Ayurveda since it is a highly promising immunomodulator, cytoprotective and anticancer agent.
Prepared from 100% organic herbal ingredients it is safe for long-term use and has no side effects.